Friday, December 23, 2011

Shuffle!


Shuffle!


I have heard many great reviews about this anime. However, it was hard for me to really get attached to each character because everything fell together so quickly. I never really an emotional connection to a specific character enough for me to care who he chose to be with. I think the idea of the anime sounded better than the actual anime. It kind of drug out to me, and I wish it had established a longer and better connection to the character of which he chose. It wasn't terrible though, and it was interesting enough to actually finish, My damn curiosity kept me wanting to know who he picked! I must say that the animation and drawings of the girls was done very well! One of the best drawings I have seen in a anime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment