Friday, December 23, 2011

Elfen Lied!







Elfen Lied
Wow. Just wow. New favorite anime. I fell in love with it as I continued watching the series. From the first episode I was hooked. I just couldn't stop wanting to know what was happening. I must say, it is quite depressing but one of the most beautiful masterpieces ever created. The sadness in the anime is not just a depressing make you want to slit your wrists sadness but such a beautiful thing. I just can't find the write words to express how much I loved this anime. Lucy is a phenomenal being and the supporting characters were just as good. There is a bunch of nudity, however, sometimes a bit too much and at times unnecessary. After the I finished the series there was so much I wanted to know. I looked up everything I could about the anime to tie up any loose questions I had. Which, there really wasn't many and I got my questions all explained. The ending was so beautiful.. I couldn't find a better way for the anime to end honestly. I keep trying to find ways of how it could have ended and the way it did just left it at a beautiful place. It was amazing, and I hope one day to find an anime that gives me the same kind of emotional play as this one did.

No comments:

Post a Comment