Friday, December 23, 2011

Love Hina!


Love Hina!

Again, a series that didn't take my interest directly at first but as it progressed I became more involved and curious. I am generally good at predicting animes/movies/books ect, and so I was a bit surprised at the ending. I mean, it wasn't anything completed shocking to say the least but I was expecting a little more to it than what happened and who it happened with. Not to be confusing but I am trying to be vague so it is not spoiled for those who haven't seen it. I also found it quite comedic that Keitaro always finds himself in some pretty perverted situations, always on accident of course.
The anime did a fantastic job of showing the connection between the characters. But over all a really great anime! Oh, with the exception of having watched the English dub and the dreadful, horribly annoying voice actor of Kitsune. If watched, I highly recommend the Japanese version to avoid voice that makes me want to drill a hole in my ear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment