Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sometimes I wish I could just fly away and start a new life.. unfortunately life does not have a reset button so I am stuck in the unhappy threshold I call my life. When I first met my husband, he was an amazing person. I loved being with him, and I had never been happier in my entire life.. oh how things have changed. I don't even know who that person is anymore. I'm not sure if I even love him anymore or who he is now. It's sad, we've barely been married a year.. and I guess that's all it takes to realize who someone is.. especially since I got pregnant and our relationship was forced to change so abruptly. I just can't do this anymore. We barely talk. I can't remember the last time we actually had a meaningful conversation. He has been pushing me further and further away for months, and blocks my every attempt to try and reconcile this marriage. If he doesn't like what I have to say, he will just hang up on me, or leave or avoid me entirely. That's so far from the guy I married who used to hate seeing me upset and who would fight for his feelings for me.. I can't express anymore to him how much I need my husband back, the person who used to be so loving and caring.. and it breaks my heart to realize that person may never return. I can't live my life unhappy. I don't know what else to do. The thought of being single and alone is such a breath of fresh air.. He knows he is hurting me and he does nothing to try to fix this marriage or work with me on it. Instead of coming home to talk to me, if I say something that upsets him he will not respond to me, not tell me where he is and not come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment