Friday, December 23, 2011

Sailor moon





Sailor moon


There is no particular order of the animes I am listing but instead I am reviewing them each and own as their own anime and not as a group of my favorites.

Sailor moon is a classic for me. It is the first anime I ever watched. I remember coming home from school everyday to tune into the latest episode. There are 200 episodes made within 5 seasons. Each of the sailor scouts has their own special power with sailor moon, of course, typically being the most powerful if you put sailor Saturn aside who rarely uses her power. I will always have a special place in my heart for this anime seeing that I grew up watching it. However, at the age of 20 and attempting to watch the last series again, I have noticed how cheesy the lines are. If you hadn't watched this as child I am not sure it would have the same astounding reviews that it has received present day.

No comments:

Post a Comment