Friday, December 23, 2011

Fruits Basket





It took me two attempts to watch this anime. I first started watching it, when I was 16. My friends were watching it, and I sat in on one episode. When they started explaining what was going on I quickly wrote it off as stupid. The idea of 3 guys turning into zodiac animals sounded ridiculous and not like the type of anime I was into at the time. I finally gave it a second chance about 2 years ago, and I couldn't be happier that I did. I went and read the manga I was so into it. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I loved the characters and how happy I was with the ending. :)
One of my top favorite animes and I recommend it to everyone. For me, my emotions followed this anime. When a character was sad, I felt sad too. I really got involved with the characters and connected with them. The way this anime is written is so beautiful, and enlightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment